Virtual Open House and Free Intro Lesson
Don’t Miss our Online Open House and Free Introductory Lesson
Anytime Until Friday 8 May 2020
- Does the current Covid-19 (Corona) crisis have you at home or at a career crossroads, weighing new career options for now or the morning after?
- Would you like the flexibilty to work from home or onsite at any hi- tech company?
- Are you considering Aliya and trying to find, your niche in the Israel job market, without requiring native Hebrew?
- Do you feel your age is a challenge to entering or advancing in the tech scene?
Our Hi Tech and Bio-Tech industries are at the front line for solutions to Corona and many challenges. The flexible nature of the work allows most people to continue working from home. The tech industry in general and content fields in particular are offering many new opportunities while many other industries have massive layoffs.
Paule Tzuker, CEO of the high-tech placement firm Nisha Group interviewed by Haaretz “There’s a shortage of 15,000 workers in the industry and there are enough openings to absorb all the new workers.”
Now is the best time to prepare for a new career in the bio tech and hi tech content fields, to prepare for your Aliya or a career change here in Israel, or anywhere else, from the comfort of your own home.
We are the only school to teach MarCom and Technical Communication – Live from the StartUp Nation. Our interactive Live Webinars provide the same real-time interaction with your teachers and students as our traditional in-person classes.
Missed our class or simply want to refresh your memory? You can view that week’s class later “On Demand” at a convenient time for you.
Our flagship course includes:
- Technical Communication—technical writing and communication
- Marketing Communication—MarCom including content writing
- Social Media—advanced for technical and marketing communicators
- Critical Soft and Hard Skills and Popular Industry Tools
- Class will run on Sundays and Tuesdays beginning Tuesday 12 May 2020.
- Class modules can be taken separately or together for a complete perspective and discounted rate.
- You can later repeat our courses in our later traditional physical classroom or online, at no extra charge, on a space-available basis.
- Scholarships are available for qualified students.
- We meet the exacting standards of Israel Ministry of Immigrant Absorption (Misrad Haklita) and other agencies.
Join our free Webinar, at your convenience until Friday 8 May 2020 and get a taste of a new career. Our instructors answer your questions about the content field and our course modules.
Class space is limited. Please sign up here to receive more information and and invitation to Our Virtual Open House.
Sneak preview: Leah Guren, discussing the Technical Communication classes and profession.
Sneak preview: Sarah Manning discussing the Marketing, MarCom and Social Media classes and profession.
Sneak preview: Daniella Frost discussing her Career Workshops.
DON’T MISS OUT – Space is limited. Register Here.
We realize communication and content fields are not for everyone. Send us your CV for a free career evaluation: email@example.com or call us at: +972 (50) 529-0775 or +972 (58) 429-0775 USA +1-786-507-8206