If you are a technical or marketing writer who would like to learn new and marketable technical skills. you are invited to update your skill set by taking one of the following short courses. Each is taught by an expert instructor and includes practical technical skills that you can implement immediately, and projects that you can include in your professional portfolio.
- Website Building & Management (3 weeks, January 2021)
- Social Media Marketing (7 weeks, March 2021)
- Technology for Software TCs (7 weeks, Summer 2021)
- Graphics for Content Development (4 weeks, Summer 2021)
- InDesign (3 weeks, Summer 2021)
- FrameMaker (4 weeks, Summer 2021)
- HATs (Help Authoring Tools) (4 weeks, Summer 2021)
- Advanced TechComm Topics (6 weeks, Summer 2021)
These Skills Courses for Writers involve 2 classes and one practical assignment each week. Classes are generally scheduled in the early evening hours to suit people who may be working. Classes are delivered live and online, with recordings available to registered students to review or catch up on a missed class.
Click here to request more information about our Skill Courses for Writers. During office hours, you can call us at: +972-2-656-3369 or call Julia: 058-429-0775 or FE: 050-529-0775. You can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org